“What are the Backlink and why it is necessary for Blog SEO” This question is most important for every Blogger and Website Owner. Backlinks are used in search engine optimization and backlinks are very important to get better results from the search engine. If you have made a BlogSite or a website, then you will have some information about SEO like What is the SEO, On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO. If you do not know about it then you should have to know about them. Because if you want to increase your site’s ranking, traffic or visitors. Then you should have complete knowledge of SEO.
To be successful in blogging, you need to get good traffic from the search engine and you need backlinks to get good traffic from the search engine. In this post, I am telling you about backlinks in detail. If you have any doubt and suggestion, then you can ask or tell me in the comment below.
What are the backlinks:
Backlinks are those external links that come from another site to your site. Such as, if there is a link to my site on somebody’s site and the visitor comes to your site by clicking that link. Then your my site will get a backlink from that site, this is called backlink. The total number of visitors comes to your site from other sites, they are the total backlinks of your site. Meaning, these are those links on which people click and come to your website from another website.
Type of Backlinks
I am telling you some points of backlinks here Which will make you understand backlinks better.
- Internal Links: These are links to our own posts or pages that we add to our posts. That links are called internal links.
- External Links: When we add a link of another site in our own post, that link is called External Links.
- Link Juice: When you hyperlink the post or page of a website, then google bots follow that link and it passes link juice. This helps to improve the ranking and domain authority of the link juice article.
- Anchor Text: When someone copies the text of your site from another site and searches it and comes to your site.
- Low-Quality Links: When someone comes to your site from spam, trash, Adult website or any other harvested sites. This type of backlinks is not a good idea for SEO for your website. This can reduce your page ranking or the search engine can also penalize you.
- High-Quality Links: If there is a website or blog whose domain authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA) is quite high, If you get a backlink for your blog from that website or blog, it is a great thing for SEO. This helps to increase your blog’s domain authority (DA) and the Page Authority (PA) of your post.
- No-follow link: Use the rel = “Nofollow” tag in the link to hide external links from the search engine. From this, Google bots do not follow that link. If you want to give backlinks to a site, but Google does not follow it then use no follow attribute.
- Do-follow link: When we give a dofollow link to a website and we want Google to index it, use rel = “dofollow” tag.
Why Backlinks Are Important for Blog SEO
Backlinks are very important for SEO because of backlinks, the traffic of website increases and as well as page ranking also increases in the search engine. That brings organic traffic to your website or blog. Due to organic traffic, the income of your website also increases.
1. To Improve Search Ranking
If your website or blog has got Do-follow Backlinks from any other website. So when someone searches for that website, your website will also show in that search result. Which means the search engine will rank your website higher. The domain authority of your blog will also increase so that you will get a longer-term benefit. Along with this, organic traffic for your website will also increase.
2. Referral traffic by backlinks
When a website or blog gives you backlinks. Then you have a link on that website or blog so that some visitors click on that link and go to your blog directly. Which is called referral traffic. This type of traffic is highly preferred by the search engine, which can make your blog rank high.
To get this type of traffic you have to comment on other blogs, Guest posts are written so that there are backlinks from there and you can get referral traffic from those blogs. The higher the referral traffic, the lower your website’s bounce rate.
In fact, the bounce rate is the percentage of the number of visitors coming to your website and leaving your article in the middle or gone without reading.
3. Indexing in the Search Engine
If you have a high-quality article and not a backlink, then that article may take a few hours to index in the search engine. But if you have enough backlinks on the blog then your article will be indexed in a few minutes.
That’s why everyone pays special attention to backlinks in SEO. Because at the time of the search engine indexing, it also sees what type of visitor coming from other blogs to this blog or blog post. Backlinks Factor also takes into account while indexing.
Now we are telling you how to create backlinks.
How To Build Backlinks For Blogs
To make backlinks, you need to look at four ways because these four ways are more effective. By which you can get High-Quality Backlinks. It has been especially seen that quality of backlinks matters more than quantity. Therefore, you should always focus on creating High-Quality Backlinks.
1. Quality and Unique Article
Whenever you write an article, then it should be completely unique and have quality. You should also take the subject seriously into consideration before writing an article.Then you must have considered also that What matters should be in the article and how many words in your article will be. At this time, the article of 900+ words is considered better for SEO.
2. Comment on other Blog
There are many such of online tools, with the help of which you can search what blog or website giving do follow the link. By knowing such a blog, You comment on them. Make a rule that you will comment on 10 or 15 blogs per day. The advantage of commenting is that you will become your relation with the owner of other blogs And they may also tell you some ways to improve your blog. By commenting, traffic also increases with ranking in search engine.
3. Directory Submission
You can also get backlinks by submitting your blog to a web directory. There is a slight problem in how to find out the legal web directory. But if the person wants it, then nothing is impossible. Never use automatic directory submission.
4. Guest Post
You can get high-quality backlinks for your blog by writing an article on any other blog that matches with the topic of your blog. It is a very effective solution in today’s time.
Precautions while creating quality backlinks on blog
- Never create backlinks on porn, adult, and spam, harvesting type websites.
- Do not use any automatic tool to create backlinks. Otherwise, the search engine will remove your website or blog from its results page and never will show your blog in the search result.
- The site from which you want to get backlinks. you must have to Check that site’s domain authority (DA) and page authority (PA). So that you can get high-quality backlinks.
Friends, In this post, I have tried to tell you in a lot of detail that what is the backlinks and why it is necessary for blog SEO. If you have liked this post then do not forget to comment and Share it with your friends on the social network.